MCQ Flow Board 200 allows reading and control of non aggressive gases in a standalone configuration without external power and readout unit.
The MCQ Flow Board 200, by using a specific valve, is different from a common Mass Flow Controller because it allows to measure and control different parameters thanks to a different dedicated digital and analog interfaces present on the board and it allows customers to memorize up to 10 different calibrations.
MCQ Flow Board 200 has a temperature sensor on board to give you better control of the flow and of the environments and with the I2C Bus allow the connection with different probes (Temperature, Relative Humidity, Pressure).
Thanks to its Modular Architecture this Board is specifically designed for OEM applications.
More about product
- Ideal for OEM solutions.
- Cost Effective.
- Free Software
- Thermally based principle
- Accuracy: 1% of set point (from 10 to 100% FS) - 0,5% FS (from 0 to 10% FS)
- Response Time: 2 ms in Reading mode 50ms in Control mode
- Range of measure: up to 200 sccm
- Needs No External Power & Control Unit
- Teperature sensor on board.
- Possibility to store up to 10 different kinds of calibration.
- USB Interface.
- Ideal for OEM applications.
- Fully digital interface
- Low cost
- Modular Architecture
- I2C BUS for digital devices (Relative Humidity, Temperature, Differential Pressure sensors)
- 4 Digital Input
- 2 PWM Channel
- 2 programmable output analog channels (0 - 5 V)
- Power Supply: 12 – 36 V AC/DC.
- RS 485 BUS interface with open proprietary protocol.