Manage and Control Micro Flows.
Experience a total freedom on changing parameters with the best precision in automation.
The MCQ GB100 Series is a compact Gas Mixer specifically designed for laboratories by MCQ Instruments. A powerful tool for managing and controlling MICRO FLOWS in gas mixing and gas dilution processes. Easy to install, to set, and to use, it is the fastest instrument on the market.
Gas Mixers vs. Mass Flow Controllers: LEARN THE DIFFERENCES
Our Gas Mixers
Our instruments calibration consists in a high-quality control process, setting a Calibration Curve on 18 calibration-points, each one measured and repeated for 6 times. We made everything to guarantee you precision and accuracy!
e.g. First, consider the Cut-Off that makes difficult to any MFC to regulate flows under a certain value.
Second, if you set the flow at 100 mL/min you can modify values only on a scale of 1 mL/min, so if for example you need a flow of 99,50 mL/min the MFC will wobble between 99 mL/min and 100 mL/min with unstable results.
• All the MCQ Instruments are a whole lab in single boxes ready-to-use. The traditional MFCs need instead of a tube system, external power supply and a large amount of space and budget to consider after.
• All the MCQ Instruments are shipped with a bundled Software (.FREE Version) for full automation. The traditional MFCs need instead of a manual approach.
• All the MCQ Instruments have been created to control every single parameter up to the whole management of every aspect of a gas mixture. The traditional MFCs were created instead to control only a single source of gas.
Create your dynamic mixture of up to 3 sources of pure gases with a single device.
Native Calibration on available gas with 1% of accuracy on the read value for each channel.
The fastest device on market for the change of the setpoint of 50 ms on a single channel.
• Accuracy: (for each channel)
N2, 20 °C, 101.325 kPa (1 atm) 5 – 100% FS: 1% of setpoint < 5% FS: 0,2% of FS
0,16% of reading
• Response time: (for each channel)
• Power Supply:
16-36 V DC – Min. 1,5 A
• Operation Pressure:
Max 25 psi
• Working Temperature:
0 – 50 °C
• Mass Flow Rates: (for each channel)
0 – 500 mL/min (standard)
0 – 200 mL/min (on request)
• Total Mixture Flow Rate:
Up to 1,5 L/min
N2, O2, CO2, CH4, Air, (additional gases supported on request)
USB PC Interface, BUS RS 485 (*). Connect up to 64 Gas Blenders to obtain different mixing and blending solutions.
(*) Function for future use. At the moment not active.
Push-in fittings for 6-4 mm tubes. Other on request
• Inlet Gas Channel:
• Outlet Gas Channel:
1 Output of mixed gases
• User Interface:
Gas mixing software.
1 LED signal interface
CE, TUV, cTUVUS, Made in Italy
MCQ Gas Blender 100 Series is shipped with our Mixture Creator Software that allows to manage the mixing process by intervening directly on the single channel to modify and control the final blending or the final dynamic dilution. It also allows the management of each channel to define the input gas type provided from your own cylinder.
MCQ Gas Blender 100 Series is easy to install and use. You will only need a laptop or a desktop computer to connect the instrument via a simple USB connection. An easy push-in tube fittings system will allow you to connect your cylinders to the instrument and the output to lead your final mixture into your system.