Gas Blender 100 Series
The MCQ Gas Blender 100 Series is the solution from MCQ Instruments for MICROFLOW gas mixing and gas dilution problems. Instead of multi-channel solution using mass flow controller and external power supply and readout, MCQ Instruments proposes a three-channels solution in a compact box at a very convenient price (Lab in a Box). Easy to install, to set, and to use, it is the fastest instrument on the market.
MCQ Gas Blender 100 Series is shipped with our Mixture Creator Software that allows to manage the mixing process by intervening directly on the single channel to modify and control the final blending or the final dynamic dilution. It also allows the management of each channel to define the input gas type provided from your own cylinder.
MCQ Gas Blender 100 Series is easy to install and use. You will only need a laptop or a desktop computer to connect the instrument via a simple USB connection. An easy push-in tube fittings system will allow you to connect your cylinders to the instrument and the output to lead your final mixture into your system.
- Accuracy: (for each channel) N2, 20 °C, 101.325 kPa (1 atm) 5 – 100% FS: 1% of setpoint < 5% FS: 0,2% of FS
- Repeatability: 0,16% of reading
- Response time: (for each channel)50 ms
- Power Supply: 16-36 V DC – Min. 1,5 A
- Operation Pressure: Max 25 psi
- Working Temperature: 0 – 50 °C
- Mass Flow Rates: (for each channel) 0 – 500 sccm (standard) FS 200 sccm on request
- Gases: All non-aggressive gases
- Input Channel: USB PC Interface, BUS RS 485 (*)(connect up to 64 Gas Blenders to obtain different mixing and blending solutions). (*) Function for future use. At the moment not active.
- Output Channel: 0 – 5V, Max 80 mA
- Fittings: Push-in fittings for 6-4 mm tubes Other on request
- Inlet Gas Channel: 3 Input
- Outlet Gas Channel: 1 Output of mixed gases
- Certifications: CE, TUV, cTUVUS, Made in Italy