The MCQ Gas Blender 15K Series is the solution, specifically designed for the industrial sector, for non-aggressive gas mixing and dilution.
It is an innovative all-in-one replacement for traditional mass flow controllers multi-channel solutions. Our device allows up to 3 channel gas mixing processes, all in a single box ready for a rack mount. All parameters could be controlled by the Resistive Touch Panel specifically designed for industrial applications. MCQ Gas Blender 15K Series has an incomparable operational speed, fast response, and accuracy at a very convenient price.
Industrial Rack Mount
An industrial rack mount box that allows easy assembly and integration in an industrial application with also a modular approach for a multi-functional system.
Profibus, Modbus, Matlab
Its integrability with ProfiBus, ModBus, and Matlab Simulink gives the possibility of an extremely easy integration into other systems.
Resistive Touch Screen
Resistive Touch Display allows customer to control all the parameters via the instruments with latex or work gloves.
Up to 3 Channels
You can customize the number of channels you will need for your tests and mixing solutions.
- Accuracy (for each channel): N2, 20 ºC, 101.325 kPa (1 atm) 0,1-100% / FS: 2% of setpoint
- Repeatability: 0,20% of reading
- Response time (for each channel): 1000 ms
- Power Supply: In Bundle
- Operation Pressure: Max 5 bar
- Working Temperature: 0-50 ºC
- Mass Flow Rates (for each channel): 0 – 15000 sccm (standard)
- Gases: N2, O2, CO2, CH4, Air, He, H2 (additional gases supported on request)
- Compatibility: Profibus, Modbus, Matlab Simulink
- Input Channel: RS485 with open proprietary protocol
- Output Channel Fittings: depends from the application
- Inlet Gas Channel: up to 3 channels
- Outlet Gas Channel: 1 Output of mixed gases
- User Interface: Resistive Touch Display.
- Certifications: CE