Software - Gas Mixture Creator
With Gas Mixture Creator Software you can easily define all the function parameters of the MCQ Instruments Gas Blender. With a friendly interface, you can manage all the gas mixing parameters to create your mixtures and recall them when needed. All products in our catalog have USB Interface for communication with computers and laptops.
The software Version .FREE allows direct access to all control parameters of the Gas Blender 100 Series. Thanks to a user-friendly interface you can manage the mixing process by intervening directly on the single channel to modify and control the final blending or your dynamic dilution. You can also work on each channel to define the input gas type provided from your own cylinder.
Edit – Run Program. In this menu, you can create, save and load your automatic mixture program. Set the percentage of each channel, the total flow of the mixture and time work (h, min, s). You can add, delete, copy and paste all the lines you need. Once the program will be created you can choose to save it in an external file and to recall it when you need it.
Custom Cylinder. With this function, you can create your own cylinder composition and maximize the accuracy of the instrument. Custom cylinder function allows you to create a no-pure gas cylinder and to calculate the correct K-Factor. After choosing the name of your own cylinder you can set the main component and the percentage in %, ppm or ppb of the minor gases and visualize the calculated K-Factor.
- Display Gas Blender Hardware information.
- Display Instrument Temperature.
- Specify the setpoint for the total ow mixture.
- Specify the percentage concentration for each channel
- Re-load default gases of calibration
- Visualization of measured data
- Save the current mixture.
- Load the current mixture.
- Manage Gas Settings
- Change the gas type for each channel
- Display the K-Factor
- Enable or Disable channel
- Change balance gas
- Create and Automate Routine Laboratory Test (only PRO Version)
- Select Time Work for each Test Line (only PRO Version)
- Add, delete, copy, paste or remove Test Line (only PRO Version)
- Save an Automate Routine Test in an external file (only PRO Version)
- Load an Automate Routine Test from an external file (only PRO Version)
- Create your 3 components Custom Cylinder (only PRO Version)
- Select % ppm or ppb of each component in the Cylinder. (only PRO Version)
- Calculate your customized K-Factor (only PRO Version)