Create Dynamic Gas Mixtures – Low Flows
Give to your Laboratory total freedom on changing parameters with the best precision in automation.
UP TO 6 CHANNELS
GB100 PLUS is the best, cheapest and fastest solutions to manage, control,
measure and create Low-Flow and Micro Gas Mixtures or Dilutions.
We produce advanced, certified, interconnected, and trusted technologies dedicated to Laboratories.
HIGH FLEXIBILITY – From static to dynamic GAS Mixtures
Up to 6 Channels
Create your dynamic mixture of up to 6 sources of pure gases with a single device.
Touch Display allows you to easily control all the parameters via the instruments.
ProfiBus, ModBus, Matlab Simulink compatible and USB ready to use. Python Library supplied.
Gas Mixers vs. Mass Flow Controllers: LEARN THE DIFFERENCES
Our Gas Mixers
Our instruments calibration consists in a high-quality control process, setting a Calibration Curve on 80 calibration-points, each one measured and repeated for 6 times. We made everything to guarantee you precision and accuracy!
• All the MCQ Instruments are a whole lab in single boxes ready-to-use. The traditional MFCs need instead of a tube system, external power supply and a large amount of space and budget to consider after.
• All the MCQ Instruments are shipped with a bundled Software for full automation. The traditional MFCs need instead of a manual approach.
• All the MCQ Instruments have been created to control every single parameter up to the whole management of every aspect of a gas mixture. The traditional MFCs were created instead to control only a single source of gas.
• Accuracy: (for each channel)
N2, 20 ºC, 101.325 kPa (1 atm):
5-100% FS: 1% of SP
< 5% FS: 0,2% of FS
0,10% of reading
• Response time: (for each channel)
• Power Supply:
• Operation Pressure:
Max 3 bar
• Working Temperature:
0 – 50 °C
• Mass Flow Rates: (for each channel)
0 – 500 mL/min
• Total Mixture Flow Rate:
Up to 3 L/min
N2, O2, CO2, CH4, Air, He, H2. (additional gases supported on request)
Profibus, Modbus, Matlab Simulink, Python
USB PC Interface RS485 with open proprietary protocol.
Swagelok NPT or Push-in fittings for 6-4mm tubes. Other on request
• Inlet Gas Channel:
Up to 6 Inputs
• Outlet Gas Channel:
1 Output of mixed gases
• User Interface:
Gas mixing software. Touch Display.
CE, TUV, cTUVUS, Made in Italy
COMPARE THE GAS BLENDERS
Gas Blender 100 Plus is not only USB connected, but
Bluetooth ready, with the possibility of future Wi-Fi
implementation. This functionality allows to remote
control the instrument.
Its integrability with Profibus, Modbus & Simulink gives
the possibility of an extremely easy integration into
other systems. Moreover, we supply a Python Library
to control the instrument via RS485.
For Advanced functionality or to control the instrument via PC, we also provide MCQ Mixture Creator. A complete gas mixing software, that allows direct access and control to all the parameters of our products. Thanks to a user-friendly interface, you can manage the gas mixing process to modify and control both the final blending and your dynamic dilution.