Manage and Control your Gas Mixers.
Experience a total freedom on changing gas mixing parameters with high flexibility.
Gas Mixture Creator
With Gas Mixture Creator Software you can easily define all the parameters of the MCQ Instruments Gas Mixers. With a friendly interface, you can manage all the gas mixing parameters to create your mixtures and recall them when needed. All products in our catalog have USB Interface for communication with computers and laptops.
MANAGE – SET – CHECK – CREATE – No more limits
A complete gas mixing software, that allows direct access and control to all the parameters of our products. Thanks to a user – friendly interface, you can change the percentage you want for each channel, modify and control the final total flow rate of the final blending and your dynamic dilution and much more.
AUTOMATION AND FLEXIBILITY – Recall programs
Save and recall your different gas mixtures. Create your gas mixing program by setting a sequence of gas mixing, for a certain time (sec, min, hours) with/without pause and cycles.
SWITCH EASILY YOUR SOURCES OF GAS
Each channel is calibrated on a gas of your choice (N2, O2, CO2, CH4, Air, He, H2 and others on request) with a NIST Traceable Certificate.
Do you need to change the source of gas? No problems, it’s a matter of a click through our list of precalibrated K – Factors or creating your own personal one.
OUR PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN USED FOR:
• Specify the flow-rate value for the total flow mixture.
• Specify the percentage concentration for each channel.
• Re – load default gases of calibration.
• Visualization of measured data.
• Save the current mixture.
• Load the current mixture.
• Manage Gas Settings.
• Change the gas type for each channel.
• Display the K-Factor.
• Enable or Disable channel.
• Change balance gas.
• Display Gas Blender Hardware information.
• Create and Automate Routine Laboratory Test.
• Select Time Work for each Test Line.
• Add, delete, copy, paste or remove Test Line.
• Save an Automate Routine Test in an external file.
• Load an Automate Routine Test from an external file.
• Create your 3 components Custom Cylinder.
• Calculate your customized K-Factor .
CONTROL ALL THE
Our software allows direct access to control all the parameters of the Gas Blenders. Thanks to a user-friendly interface you can manage the mixing process by intervening directly on the single channel to modify and control the final blending or your dynamic dilution. You can also work on each channel to define the input gas type provided from your own cylinder.
EDIT – Run Program. In this menu, you can create, save and load your automatic mixture program. Set the percentage of each channel, the total flow of the mixture and time work (h, min, s). You can add, delete, copy and paste all the lines you need. Once the program will be created you can choose to save it in an external file and to recall it when you need it.
CUSTOM CYLINDER. With this function, you can create your own cylinder composition and maximize the accuracy of the instrument. Custom cylinder function allows you to create a no-pure gas cylinder and to calculate the correct K-Factor. After choosing the name of your own cylinder you can set the main component and the percentage in %, ppm or ppb of the minor gases and visualize the calculated K-Factor.